This privacy statement applies to the nzparkour.co.nz website only. It serves to inform you of the personal information that we gather from you, how we use it, what choices you have surrounding the information, and other relevant details. It was last updated in January, 2018.
You can interact with the NZ Parkour website without disclosing any of your personal information (e.g. name, address, phone number, etc.).
Transactions are made securely through PayPal and not through the nzparkour.co.nz website itself. Your address must be provided within the PayPal purchase form in order for your merchandise to be mailed to you – all financial information is kept secure by PayPal and therefore hidden from NZ Parkour. NZ Parkour is not responsible for any mistakes made through the PayPal forms.
Part of the membership process requires the disclosure of your information, including:
Your name, sex, date of birth, occupation, postal/residential addresses, email, phone, emergency contact details, any medication being taken, health status and injuries that may impair activity.
If you decide not to disclose any of the information required for membership your application will be revoked.
USE OF INFORMATION
We do not rent, lease, or sell our membership lists to third parties.
We will never give away or disclose your personal information to other organisations or third parties without your permission unless it is:
a) required by law or
b) necessary to complete a service you have requested.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED WILL BE USED TO:
- Inform you of regional and national news pertaining to Parkour.
- Contact you in regards to upcoming events.
- Send you necessary NZ Parkourmaterials depending on your membership status.
- Provide a safe training environment when attending NZ Parkour classes.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to do the following:
- Access and view your personal information.
- Request changes/amendments to your personal information.
- Request deletion of your personal information (symptomatic of canceling your membership).
- Delete cookies within your browser.
- Release any or all of your personal information to third parties.
- Unsubscribe from the NZ Parkour mailing list by contacting NZ Parkour administration with your request.
- In order to protect the privacy of our members, we may require proof of identity before we allow you to view or make changes to your information.
NZ Parkour takes measures to ensure that any and all information collected from you is kept secure to prevent any loss, unauthorised access and use, damage, theft and other misuse.
If you decide to end your membership with NZ Parkour, all formats of your information will be destroyed in a secure manner.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you feel that we have not adhered to the principles referred to in this privacy statement or if you have any other comments or questions please contact administration.