If you have a body that can move, then you can do parkour. Young, old, fit, unfit, experienced, unexperienced – everyone can benefit from parkour training. Here in New Zealand we have a thriving parkour community full of people who will jump at the chance to help you begin your journey and there are training opportunities to suit all ages and abilities.
Parkour will change your life. So what are you waiting for? Keep scrolling and see for yourself.
NZ Parkour Membership
We have membership options to suit everyones needs. Ranging from term to annual memberships, as well as national membership for those living outside of our main class providing cities.
Check out the membership options and perks below:
- National MembershipAll Regions
- Annual MembershipHamilton Only
- Term MembershipHamilton Only
Choose your Local Community
Click a tile below and discover how you can get involved in your local community – find out how to get in touch with the local practitioners, attend classes, go to local events and get connected by joining one of the Facebook community groups.
There are also three national groups on Facebook we recommend joining. They’re a great way to receive and share parkour information with the national community.
- NZ Parkour – our own page, where we keep your up to date on all the best news happening around the country and the world,
- National – the national community discussion group and
- NZ Girls – the national community discussion group for all the female parkour practitioners in NZ.